- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The 8860FL meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
• Yale 8860FL fronts are free floating to adjust from flat to the standard bevel of 1/8" in 2".
• Yale mortise locks with the same trim on both sides (lever x lever) are field reversible.
• These locks can be converted to accommodate the hand of the door.
• Lever Trim: Virginia -VIR
• Finish: 626 Satin Chrome Plated
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||8860FL Room door lock: Latchbolt by lever either side. Deadbolt by key outside and thumb turn inside.|
|Door Thickness||Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.|
|Case||Wrought steel, zinc dichromated|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Keying/Keyways||Less Standard 1-1/8" Mortise Cylinder 2153|
|Latchbolt||3/4" throw, stainless steel two-piece anti-friction camming action|
|Deadbolt||1" throw, stainless steel with two enclosed hardenedsteel roller armor pins.|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||8" x 1-1/4"|
|Exposed Trim||VI Lever Handle: Cast|
|Roses||CO Rose: Stamped|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours and for use on 20 minute wood doors.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale VIR8860FL-LC-626 Room Door Mortise Lock Lever Trim Less Cylinder
No questions asked yet