- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The 8860-2FL meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
• Yale 8860-2FL fronts are free floating to adjust from flat to the standard bevel of 1/8" in 2".
• Yale mortise locks with the same trim on both sides (lever x lever) are field reversible.
• These locks can be converted to accommodate the hand of the door.
• Lever Trim: Pinehurst - PNR
• Finishes: 612 Satin Bronze, Clear Coated, 613 Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed, 626 Satin Chrome Plated and 630 Satin Stainless Steel
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||8860-2FL Store door lock: Latchbolt retracted by lever either side. Deadbolt operated by key both sides.|
|Door Thickness||Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.|
|Case||Wrought steel, zinc dichromated|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Keying/Keyways||Less Standard 1-1/8" Mortise Cylinders 2153|
|Latchbolt||3/4" throw, stainless steel two-piece anti-friction camming action|
|Deadbolt||1" throw, stainless steel with two enclosed hardenedsteel roller armor pins.|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||8" x 1-1/4"|
|Exposed Trim||PN Lever Handle: Cast|
|Roses||CO Rose: Stamped|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours and for use on 20 minute wood doors.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale PNR8860-2FL-LC Store Door Mortise Lock Lever Trim Less Cylinder
No questions asked yet