- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The 8822FL meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
• Yale 8822FL fronts are free floating to adjust from flat to the standard bevel of 1/8" in 2".
• Yale mortise locks with the same trim on both sides (lever x lever) are field reversible.
• These locks can be converted to accommodate the hand of the door.
• Lever Trim: Pinehurst - PNR
• Finishes: 605 Bright Brass, Clear Coated, 625 Bright Chrome Plated, 626 Satin Chrome Plated and 630 Satin Stainless Steel
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||8822FL Dormitory or exit lock: Latchbolt by lever either side. Deadbolt by key outside and thumbturn inside. When the deadbolt is projected, outside lever is automatically made rigid. Anti-panic operation. Turning inside lever retracts the latchbolt and deadbolt simultaneously, automatically unlocking outside lever.|
|Door Thickness||Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.|
|Case||Wrought steel, zinc dichromated|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Keying/Keyways||Less Standard 1-1/8" Mortise Cylinder 2153|
|Latchbolt||3/4" throw, stainless steel two-piece anti-friction camming action|
|Deadbolt||1" throw, stainless steel with two enclosed hardenedsteel roller armor pins.|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||8" x 1-1/4"|
|Exposed Trim||PN Lever Handle: Cast|
|Roses||CO Rose: Stamped|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours and for use on 20 minute wood doors.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale PNR8822FL-LC Dormitory/Exit Mortise Lock Lever Trim Less Cylinder
No questions asked yet