- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• One-Size Aluminum Housing Closer is housed in special aluminum alloy shell selected for its ability to provide optimum performance. One body size provides simplified templating and installation.
• Adjustable Spring Power
• Clock-type coil spring allows incremental adjustment of closer power to meet individual installation needs.
• The closing force can be increased by at least 50% over the minimum closing force for each closer size.
• A spanner wrench is provided with each closer for power adjustment.
• Rack and Pinion Design
• Provides a smooth constant control of the door through its full opening and closing cycle.
• Adjustable Closing Speed/Latch Speed A dual-purpose regulating valve, hex-key operated, permits independent adjustment of both sweep and latch speed.
• Adjustable Backcheck Cushioning An independent regulating valve is provided for increasing or decreasing the strength of the backcheck cushioning with a 1/8" (3mm) hex key.
• Non-Hold Open Arms Supplied standard with closer.
• Adjustable Power Standard
• Installation Jamb Bracket Provides a ±7-1/2% power adjustment by relocation of the forearm pin in the jamb bracket.
• Supplied standard with all standard installation and corner bracket installation non-hold open closers.
• Field Reversible Closer spring can be reversed to accommodate the hand of the installation when arms are non-handed.
• To save time and costs on the job site, it is recommended to order the closer for the proper hand of door.
• 1950 Corner Bracket: For use where door is required to open to 180°. Minimum soffit width 1-3/8" (35mm).
• Finish: Aluminum 689
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||7-1/2" W x 5-1/8" H x 3-1/2" D|
|Size||Spring Size 2 thru 4|
|Mounting||Parallel Arm Push Side|
|Hand||Right Hand - RH|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.4 Grade 3|
|NYC MEA||These closers are also listed by the New York City Materials and Equipment Acceptance Division.|
|Warranty||10-year limited warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale PA1902/4-RH-689 Parallel Arm Traditional Door Control Closer Right Hand
No questions asked yet