• Menu access to voice guided programming available through touchscreen.
• Pre-programmed voice options: English (default), Spanish or French.
• Visual and tone playback confirmation provides positive reassurance while operating.
• Silent mode available to disable tone playback for use in quiet areas.
• Auto re-lock time – default of 5 seconds.
• 255 users with 4 through 12-digit PIN code selection. 6-digit user personalized Master PIN code.
• Battery-operated, with low power indicator.
• Free-wheeling lever mechanism (outside lever swings freely up and down while remaining securely locked) provided as standard.
• Keypad Shutdown – Deters tampering by disabling the keypad for a default of 180 seconds after five successive wrong code entries.
• Hardwire capable for external power using remote 9VDC power supply and plug-in wall transformer.
• Remote unlock available for allowing access through switch.
• Weather resistant.
• Lever design Augusta (AU)
• Finishes: Bright Brass, Clear Coated 605, Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed 613 and Satin Chrome Plated 626
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Backset||2-3/4" (70mm) standard backset|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" (44mm) door thickness standard.|
|Operation||E4761LN With Cylinder Override: For doors that require mechanical key override. Latchbolt retracted by lever outside with valid PIN code; by use of mechanical key, or by operating lever inside. Inside lever always active. Deadlocking latchbolt. Schlage® (LFIC)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to +140°F (-40°C to +60°C) at 95% relative humidity.|
|Keypad||Touchscreen – Responds to human touch enabling convenient entrance or access to programming menu. After operation has been completed, the lock reverts to sleep mode.|
|Strike||ANSI strike 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" (124mmx32mmx32mm) lip to center supplied standard.|
|Latch Front||1/2" (13mm) throw deadlocking latchbolt supplied standard.|
|Power||Powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries with optional hardwire input for 9VDC external power.|
|Programming||1. Touch the screen with the palm of your hand or fingers to activate.
2. Enter the Master or a User PIN code.
3. Palm touch the screen or press the * key to confirm the selection.
4. Turn lever to open door.
|Interchangeable Core Models||LFIC Accepts Large Format Interchangeable Cores (Schlage®)|
|Compliances||The inTouch Series lever design meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards and ICC/ANSI A117.1 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1.|
|U.L. Listed||Functions are UL - cUL Fire Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3-hours.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale inTouch SI-AUE4761LN Stand-Alone Touchscreen Access Lock Prep For LFIC Schlage (Less Core)
No questions asked yet