- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The CRR8890FL meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
• Yale CRR8890FL fronts are free floating to adjust from flat to the standard bevel of 1/8" in 2".
• Yale mortise locks with the same trim on both sides (knob x knob or lever x lever) are field reversible.
• These locks can be converted to accommodate the hand of the door. However, to reduce installation costs, it is recommended that the hand of the door be specified for each lockset ordered.
• If the hand of the door is not specified, RH will be furnished.
• Lever trim: Carmel - CRR
• Fail Safe
• Finish: 626 Satin Chrome Plated
|Manufacturer||Yale Locks And Hardware|
|Lock Functions||8890FL - Power off – outside lever active, Power on – outside lever locked. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt. Inside lever always free. Mechanical key override by outside when locked|
|Door Thickness||Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.|
|Case||Wrought steel, zinc dichromated|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Latchbolt||3/4" throw, stainless steel two-piece anti-friction camming action|
|Deadbolt||1" throw, stainless steel with two enclosed hardenedsteel roller armor pins.|
|Mode of Operation||Fail Secure|
|Voltage||612 mA Peak @ 12VDC 500mA Steadystate @12VDC 330mA Peak @ 24VDC 612mA Steadystate @ 24VDC|
|Certifications||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours and for use on 20 minute wood doors.|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale CRR8890FL Fail Safe Electrified Mortise Lock Lever Trim
No questions asked yet