- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Free Wheeling lever mechanism increases vandal resistance and reduces the amount of maintenance typically required of locksets with rigid levers.
• Stainless steel latchbolt provides added strength and wear resistance. Direct 1/2" throw is standard.
• Wear-resistant plates in the chassis help extend the life of the lockbody and provide smoother lock operation.
• Longer thread locking through-bolts through the chassis provide greater stability and prevent rotation.
• Non-handed lever options (Augusta AU) comply with ADA requirements for easy gripping and operation.
• 3-1/2" roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout
• Finish: 626 Satin Chrome Plated
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||5407LN - Entry Lock - For entrance, general home or office doors. Deadlocking latchbolt. Either lever operates latchbolt (except when outside lever is locked from inside). Pushing turn button in inside lever locks outside lever, and automatically releases when inside lever is turned or key is rotated in locked outside lever. Outside lever may be retained in locked position by pushing and rotating turn button 90° clockwise to a horizontal position; not released until turn button is manually returned to the vertical position. Latchbolt is operated by key in outside lever or by rotating inside lever. Inside lever always active.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick|
|Backset||Locksets are packed standard with 2-3/4|
|Keying/Keyways||SFIC (Accepts Best Format Interchangeable Cores)|
|Roses||3-1/2" roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout|
|Strikes||Standard ANSI Strike|
|U.L. Listed||UL - cUL Fire Label for all door functions up to 3 hours|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale B-AU5407LN-626 Entry Cylindrical Lever Lock Prep For SFIC (Less Core)
No questions asked yet