- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Free Wheeling lever mechanism increases vandal resistance and reduces the amount of maintenance typically required of locksets with rigid levers.
• Stainless steel latchbolt provides added strength and wear resistance. Direct 1/2" throw is standard.
• Wear-resistant plates in the chassis help extend the life of the lockbody and provide smoother lock operation.
• Longer thread locking through-bolts through the chassis provide greater stability and prevent rotation.
• Three non-handed lever options (Augusta, Monroe, and Pacific Beach) comply with ADA requirements for easy gripping and operation.
• 3-1/2" roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||5408LN - Classroom Lock - For classroom or utility room doors. Deadlocking latchbolt. Either lever operates latchbolt (except when outside lever is locked by key). Inside lever always active. Outside lever locked* or unlocked only by key.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick|
|Backset||Locksets are packed standard with 2-3/4|
|Keying/Keyways||SFIC (Accepts Best Format Interchangeable Cores)|
|Roses||3-1/2" roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout|
|Strikes||Standard ANSI Strike|
|Certifications||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||UL - cUL Fire Label for all door functions up to 3 hours|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale B-5408LN Classroom Cylindrical Lever Lock SFIC (Less Core)
No questions asked yet