• Keypad Blinders Increased security from surveillance and abuse. Patent number 7,091,429.
• 3-LED Function Indicators High intensity red, green and yellow LED’s provide a visible acknowledgement of function and operation. An 85 decibel Piezo sounder provides audible acknowledgement of operation.
• Familiar telephone matrix keypad allows 1000 times more combinations than typical 6 button keypads, reducing the chance of unauthorized entry by random key punching.
• Heavy-duty All Metal Escutcheon Provides top quality durability and vandal resistance. Accepts all Yale® cylinder options (with modified tailpieces for cylindrical locks)
• Free Wheeling Levers Cylindrical. When the outside lever is locked, it will rotate freely up and down while remaining securely locked.
• Two-Tier Low Battery Indicator Visual and Audible – allows time to change batteries before unit fails to operate
• Audible Pushbutton Feedback Gives audible acknowledgement of operation (can be disabled)
• Weather Resistant Keypad Allows exterior application without gasketing. Conformal coated PCB and silicone sealed circuitry ensures protection in the harshest environments.
• Request to Enter Input Allows remote access capability (2 wire)
• Hard Wire Input Option 9 Volt DC input allows continuous power (see page 9 for power supplies)
• Non-Volatile Memory Maintains all codes when power is lost or batteries are being changed
• Modular Design No need to replace the entire lock if keypad portion is damaged, or vice-versa
• Easily to retrofit and install Easily retrofits most electromechanical locks that utilize the standard ANSI/BHMA A156.115 series preps.
• Secure Design Provides the maximum in tamper resistance with the controller board located on the secure side of the door. Interfering with or even destroying the keypad will not release the door.
• Code Security Factory master and emergency preset codes must be changed before any other codes can be programmed
• Microshield eBoss locks and exit device trims are available with MicroShield antimicrobial coating. MicroShield is a revolutionary hardware finish coating which inhibits the growth of bacteria, algae, yeast, fungus, mold and mildew.
• Lever design Augusta (AU)
• Finish: Satin Chrome Plated 626
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Door Thickness||Fits doors from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick featuring patented (Patent No. 6,131,970) door adjustment for 2" and 2-1/4" doors.|
|Operation||All standard programming of the eBoss is easily performed through the keypad.|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to +140°F (-40°C to +60°C) at 95% relative humidity|
|Keypad||Stainless Steel Pushbuttons Provides quality durable keypad ADA Compliant, 12 Button Keypad|
|Power||Battery Operated Standalone technology is convenient and less expensive than hard wiring. Six AA alkaline batteries typically allow a 100,000 cycles before replacement is necessary|
|Programming||User Friendly Programming Saves time and can be accomplished at the keypad without the use of a computer or PDA 94 User Capacity Provides diversity and flexibility of use|
|Standard Key Override Cylinder||Standard Key-In-Lever 6 PIN E1802 Conventional Cylinder w/ 2 Keys|
|Compliances||UL - cUL Fire Label for all functions up to 3 hours|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Grade 1|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale AUE5496LN-626 eBoss Stand-alone Keypad Access Lock w/ Conventional Cylinder
No questions asked yet