- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Free Wheeling lever mechanism increases vandal resistance and reduces the amount of maintenance typically required of locksets with rigid levers.
• Stainless steel latchbolt provides added strength and wear resistance. Direct 1/2" throw is standard.
• Standard deadlocking latchbolt has a 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm) beveled front with a 2-3/4" (70mm) backset and a 1/2" (13mm) bolt throw
• A 3/4" latch throw for fire-rated or pairs of doors is available.
• Wear-resistant plates in the chassis help extend the life of the lockbody and provide smoother lock operation.
• Longer thread locking through-bolts through the chassis provide greater stability and prevent rotation.
• Lifetime warranted heavy-duty lever return springs prevent lever sag and provide positive return of lever to horizontal position.
• Patented (patent no. 6,131,970) door adjustable rose support plates allow for easy adjustment of lockset to fit doors ranging in thickness from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4
• Non-handed lever option (Augusta AU) comply with ADA requirements for easy gripping and operation.
• 3-1/2" roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout.
• Self-contained, continuous-duty integral solenoid (allows installation in standard cylindrical prep).
• Available Fail Safe
• Available in 24 volts DC.
• Request to Exit - Operating inside lever handle triggers REX switch which can be used to shunt an alarm, monitor egress or release a magnetic lock, etc.
• Conventional Key-In-Lever Cylinder 1802, E1R (Para) Keyway with 2 Keys
• Finish: 626 Satin Chrome Plated
5490LN Fail Safe
• Power on locks outside lever.
• Inside lever always active.
• Latchbolt retracted by key when locked electrically.
• Free Wheeling lever when locked electrically.
Yale® electrified 5400LN locks are equipped with ElectroLynx connectors. As a standard feature, these connectors link power from the incoming source to electrified locking products, including hinges, locks, exit devices, magnetic holders and strikes
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||5490LN Fail Safe: Power on locks outside lever. Inside lever always active. Latchbolt retracted by key when locked electrically. Free Wheeling lever when locked electrically.|
|Electrical Specifications||Continuous duty solenoid 150 mA @ 24VDC|
|Mode of Operation||Fail Safe|
|Monitoring Options||Request to Exit - Operating inside lever handle triggers REX switch which can be used to shunt an alarm, monitor egress or release a magnetic lock, etc.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed.|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale AU5490LN-24V-626-REX Fail Safe Electrified w/ Request To Exit Heavy-Duty Cylindrical Lever Lock w/ Conventional Cylinder (24VDC)
No questions asked yet