- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Free Wheeling lever mechanism increases vandal resistance and reduces the amount of maintenance typically required of locksets with rigid levers.
• Stainless steel latchbolt provides added strength and wear resistance. Direct 1/2" throw is standard.
• Wear-resistant plates in the chassis help extend the life of the lockbody and provide smoother lock operation.
• Longer thread locking through-bolts through the chassis provide greater stability and prevent rotation.
• Non-handed lever options (Augusta AU) comply with ADA requirements for easy gripping and operation.
• 3-1/2" roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout
• Satin Chrome Plated 626 Finish Only
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||5422LN - Corridor Lock - Deadlocking latchbolt. Either lever operates latchbolt (except when outside lever is locked by inside pushbutton or key in outside lever). Inside lever always active. When locked by button, the button automatically releases when inside lever is turned or door is closed. When locked by key, the automatic release is made inoperative and must be manually unlocked by the key.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick|
|Backset||Locksets are packed standard with 2-3/4|
|Keying/Keyways||Less Standard Cylinder|
|Roses||3-1/2" roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout|
|Strikes||Standard ANSI Strike|
|U.L. Listed||UL - cUL Fire Label for all door functions up to 3 hours|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale AU5422LN-626-LC Corridor Cylindrical Lever Lock (Less Cylinder)
No questions asked yet