- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Free Wheeling lever mechanism increases vandal resistance and reduces the amount of maintenance typically required of locksets with rigid levers.
• Stainless steel latchbolt provides added strength and wear resistance. Direct 1/2" throw is standard.
• Wear-resistant plates in the chassis help extend the life of the lockbody and provide smoother lock operation.
• Longer thread locking through-bolts through the chassis provide greater stability and prevent rotation.
• Non-handed lever options (Augusta AU) comply with ADA requirements for easy gripping and operation.
• 3-1/2" roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout
• Finish: 626 Satin Chrome Plated
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||5421LN - Communicating Lock - For communicating or store entrance doors. Deadlocking latchbolt. Either lever operates latchbolt (except when key in either lever locks or unlocks the lever independently of the other). Should be used only in offices or rooms with multiple entries.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick|
|Backset||Locksets are packed standard with 2-3/4|
|Keying/Keyways||Less Standard Cylinder|
|Exposed Trim||Augusta AU|
|Roses||3-1/2" roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout|
|Strikes||Standard ANSI Strike|
|U.L. Listed||UL - cUL Fire Label for all door functions up to 3 hours|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale AU5421LN-626-LC Communicating Cylindrical Lever Lock (Less Cylinder)
No questions asked yet