- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Free Wheeling lever mechanism increases vandal resistance and reduces the amount of maintenance typically required of locksets with rigid levers.
• Stainless steel latchbolt provides added strength and wear resistance. Direct 1/2" throw is standard.
• Wear-resistant plates in the chassis help extend the life of the lockbody and provide smoother lock operation.
• Longer thread locking through-bolts through the chassis provide greater stability and prevent rotation.
• Non-handed lever options (Augusta AU) comply with ADA requirements for easy gripping and operation.
• 3-1/2" roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout
• Finishes: 605 Bright Brass, Clear Coated, 606 Satin Brass, Clear Coated, 612 Satin Bronze, Clear Coated, 613 Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed, 625 Bright Chrome Plated and 626 Satin Chrome Plated
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||5405LN - Storeroom/Closet Lock - For use on storeroom, utility, and exit doors. Deadlocking latchbolt. Latchbolt operated by lever inside, key in outside lever. Outside lever always locked. Inside lever always active.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick|
|Backset||Locksets are packed standard with 2-3/4|
|Keying/Keyways||E1R (Para) Keyway|
|Exposed Trim||Augusta AU|
|Roses||3-1/2" roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout|
|Strikes||Standard ANSI Strike|
|U.L. Listed||UL - cUL Fire Label for all door functions up to 3 hours|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale AU5405LN Storeroom/Closet Cylindrical Lever Lock w/ Conventional Cylinder
No questions asked yet