- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The 8832FL meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
• Yale 8832FL fronts are free floating to adjust from flat to the standard bevel of 1/8" in 2".
• Yale mortise locks with the same trim on both sides (lever x lever) are field reversible.
• These locks can be converted to accommodate the hand of the door.
• Lever Trim: Arcadia - ARR
• Finish: Satin Chrome Plated 626
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||8832FL Hotel/Motel lock: Latchbolt retracted by key outside, lever inside. Latchbolt retracted by master keys and change keys only when deadbolt is NOT projected. Deadbolt operated by emergency/shut-out or display key only outside and thumbturn inside. Outside lever rigid at all times. Anti-panic operation. Operating inside lever retracts the latchbolt and deadbolt simultaneously. Deadlocking latchbolt.|
|Door Thickness||Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.|
|Case||Wrought steel, zinc dichromated|
|Handing||RH - Right Hand|
|Keying/Keyways||Standard 1-1/8" Mortise Cylinder 2153, E1R (Para) Keyway with 2 Keys|
|Latchbolt||3/4" throw, stainless steel two-piece anti-friction camming action|
|Deadbolt||1" throw, stainless steel with two enclosed hardenedsteel roller armor pins.|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||8" x 1-1/4"|
|Exposed Trim||AR Lever Handle: Cast|
|Roses||CO Rose: Stamped|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours and for use on 20 minute wood doors.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale ARR8832FL-RH-626 Hotel/Motel Mortise Lock Lever Trim w/ Mortise Cylinder
No questions asked yet