- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The 8809FL meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
• Yale 8809FL fronts are free floating to adjust from flat to the standard bevel of 1/8" in 2".
• Yale mortise locks with the same trim on both sides (lever x lever) are field reversible.
• These locks can be converted to accommodate the hand of the door.
• Lever Trim: Arcadia - ARR
• Finishes: 625 Bright Chrome Plated, 626 Satin Chrome Plated and 630 Satin Stainless Steel
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||8809FL Classroom or office lock: Latchbolt retracted by lever either side unless outside lever is locked by key outside or thumbturn inside. Latchbolt retracted by thumbturn inside or key outside. Inside ever always active. Deadlocking latchbolt.|
|Door Thickness||Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.|
|Case||Wrought steel, zinc dichromated|
|Handing||LH - Left Hand|
|Keying/Keyways||Standard 1-1/8" Mortise Cylinder 2153, E1R (Para) Keyway with 2 Keys|
|Latchbolt||3/4" throw, stainless steel two-piece anti-friction camming action|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||8" x 1-1/4"|
|Exposed Trim||AR Lever Handle: Cast|
|Roses||CO Rose: Stamped|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours and for use on 20 minute wood doors.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale ARR8809FL-LH Classroom/Office Mortise Lock Lever Trim w/ Mortise Cylinder
No questions asked yet