- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The 8808FL meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
• Yale 8808FL fronts are free floating to adjust from flat to the standard bevel of 1/8" in 2".
• Yale mortise locks with the same trim on both sides (lever x lever) are field reversible.
• These locks can be converted to accommodate the hand of the door.
• Lever Trim: Arcadia - ARR
• Finishes: 625 Bright Chrome Plated and 626 Satin Chrome Plated
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||8808FL Classroom Lock: For classroom, office, or utility room doors. Latchbolt retracted by lever either side, except when outside lever is locked by key outside. Inside lever always active. Deadlocking latchbolt.|
|Door Thickness||Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.|
|Case||Wrought steel, zinc dichromated|
|Handing||LH - Left Hand|
|Keying/Keyways||Standard 1-1/8" Mortise Cylinder 2153, E1R (Para) Keyway with 2 Keys|
|Latchbolt||3/4" throw, stainless steel two-piece anti-friction camming action|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||8" x 1-1/4"|
|Exposed Trim||CR Lever Handle: Cast|
|Roses||CO Rose: Stamped|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours and for use on 20 minute wood doors.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale ARR8808FL-LH Classroom Mortise Lock Lever Trim w/ Mortise Cylinder
No questions asked yet