- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The 8807FL meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
• Yale 8807FL fronts are free floating to adjust from flat to the standard bevel of 1/8" in 2".
• Yale mortise locks with the same trim on both sides (lever x lever) are field reversible.
• These locks can be converted to accommodate the hand of the door.
• Lever Trim: Arcadia - ARR
• Finish: 626 Satin Chrome Plated
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||8807FL Entry Lock: For office doors where locking is required. Latchbolt retracted by lever either side, except when outside lever is locked by stopwork activator. When outside lever is locked, latchbolt is operated by key outside and lever inside. Deadlocking latchbolt.|
|Door Thickness||Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.|
|Case||Wrought steel, zinc dichromated|
|Handing||RH - Right Hand|
|Keying/Keyways||Standard 1-1/8" Mortise Cylinder 2153, E1R (Para) Keyway with 2 Keys|
|Latchbolt||3/4" throw, stainless steel two-piece anti-friction camming action|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||8" x 1-1/4"|
|Exposed Trim||AR Lever Handle: Cast|
|Roses||CO Rose: Stamped|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours and for use on 20 minute wood doors.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale ARR8807FL-RH-626 Entry Mortise Lock Lever Trim w/ Mortise Cylinder
No questions asked yet