- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The 8867FL meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
• Yale 8867FL fronts are free floating to adjust from flat to the standard bevel of 1/8" in 2".
• Yale mortise locks with the same trim on both sides (knob x knob or lever x lever) are field reversible.
• These locks can be converted to accommodate the hand of the door.
• However, to reduce installation costs, it is recommended that the hand of the door be specified for each lockset ordered.
• If the hand of the door is not specified, RH will be furnished.
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||8867FL Dormitory or exit lock: Latchbolt retracted by knob/lever either side, except when outside knob/lever is locked by stopwork activator or automatically locked when deadbolt is projected. Deadbolt operated by key outside, thumbturn inside. When outside knob/lever is locked, operating key outside retracts both latchbolt and deadbolt. Anti-panic operation. Operating inside knob/lever retracts the latchbolt and deadbolt simultaneously, with outside knob/lever remaining locked.|
|Door Thickness||Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.|
|Case||Wrought steel, zinc dichromated|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Latchbolt||3/4" throw, stainless steel two-piece anti-friction camming action|
|Deadbolt||1" throw, stainless steel with two enclosed hardenedsteel roller armor pins.|
|Certifications||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours and for use on 20 minute wood doors.|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 8867FL Dormitory/Exit Mortise Lock Body Only
No questions asked yet