- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The 8860FL meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
• Yale 8860FL fronts are free floating to adjust from flat to the standard bevel of 1/8" in 2".
• Yale mortise locks with the same trim on both sides (lever x lever) are field reversible.
• These locks can be converted to accommodate the hand of the door.
• Finishes: 605 Bright Brass, Clear Coated, 612 Satin Bronze, Clear Coated, 613 Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed, 629 Bright Stainless Steel and 630 Satin Stainless Steel
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||8860FL Room door lock: Latchbolt by lever either side. Deadbolt by key outside and thumb turn inside.|
|Door Thickness||Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.|
|Case||Wrought steel, zinc dichromated|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Latchbolt||3/4" throw, stainless steel two-piece anti-friction camming action|
|Deadbolt||1" throw, stainless steel with two enclosed hardenedsteel roller armor pins.|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours and for use on 20 minute wood doors.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 8860FL Room Door Mortise Lock Lever Body Only
No questions asked yet