- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The 8847FL meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
• Yale 8847FL fronts are free floating to adjust from flat to the standard bevel of 1/8" in 2".
• Yale mortise locks with the same trim on both sides (knob x knob or lever x lever) are field reversible.
• These locks can be converted to accommodate the hand of the door.
• However, to reduce installation costs, it is recommended that the hand of the door be specified for each lockset ordered.
• If the hand of the door is not specified, RH will be furnished.
|Manufacturer||Yale Locks And Hardware|
|Lock Functions||8847FL Apartment corridor door lock: Latchbolt retracted by knob/lever either side, except when outside knob/lever is locked by stopwork activator. Deadbolt operated by key outside, thumbturn inside. When outside knob/lever is locked, latchbolt and deadbolt are operated by key outside. When deadbolt is projected, outside knob/lever is automatically locked. Anti-panic operation. Operating inside knob/lever automatically retracts latchbolt and deadbolt with outside knob/lever remaining locked. Deadlocking latchbolt.|
|Door Thickness||Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.|
|Case||Wrought steel, zinc dichromated|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Latchbolt||3/4" throw, stainless steel two-piece anti-friction camming action|
|Deadbolt||1" throw, stainless steel with two enclosed hardenedsteel roller armor pins.|
|Certifications||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours and for use on 20 minute wood doors.|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 8847FL Apartment Corridor Door Mortise Lock Body Only
No questions asked yet