- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The 8832FL meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
• Yale 8832FL fronts are free floating to adjust from flat to the standard bevel of 1/8" in 2".
• Yale mortise locks with the same trim on both sides (knob x knob or lever x lever) are field reversible.
• These locks can be converted to accommodate the hand of the door.
• However, to reduce installation costs, it is recommended that the hand of the door be specified for each lockset ordered.
• If the hand of the door is not specified, RH will be furnished.
• Finish: Satin Chrome Plated 626
|Manufacturer||Yale Locks And Hardware|
|Lock Functions||8832FL Hotel/motel lock: Latchbolt retracted by key outside, knob/lever inside. Latchbolt retracted by master keys and change keys only when deadbolt is NOT projected. Deadbolt operated by emergency/shut-out or display key only outside and thumbturn inside. Outside knob/lever rigid at all times. Anti-panic operation. Operating inside knob/lever retracts the latchbolt and deadbolt simultaneously. Deadlocking latchbolt.|
|Door Thickness||Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.|
|Case||Wrought steel, zinc dichromated|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Latchbolt||3/4" throw, stainless steel two-piece anti-friction camming action|
|Deadbolt||1" throw, stainless steel with two enclosed hardenedsteel roller armor pins.|
|Certifications||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours and for use on 20 minute wood doors.|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 8832FL Hotel/Motel Mortise Lock Lever Trim
No questions asked yet