- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The 8817-2FL meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
• Yale 8817-2FL fronts are free floating to adjust from flat to the standard bevel of 1/8" in 2".
• Yale mortise locks with the same trim on both sides (knob x knob or lever x lever) are field reversible.
• These locks can be converted to accommodate the hand of the door.
• However, to reduce installation costs, it is recommended that the hand of the door be specified for each lockset ordered.
• If the hand of the door is not specified, RH will be furnished.
|Manufacturer||Yale Locks And Hardware|
|Lock Functions||8817-2FL Apartment, exit or public toilet lock: Latchbolt retracted by knob/lever either side, except when outside knob/lever is locked by key inside. When outside knob/lever is locked, latchbolt is operated by key outside and knob/lever inside. Deadlocking latchbolt.|
|Door Thickness||Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.|
|Case||Wrought steel, zinc dichromated|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Latchbolt||3/4" throw, stainless steel two-piece anti-friction camming action|
|Deadbolt||1" throw, stainless steel with two enclosed hardenedsteel roller armor pins.|
|Certifications||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours and for use on 20 minute wood doors.|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 8817-2FL Apartment/Exit/Public Toilet Mortise Lock Lever Trim
No questions asked yet