- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The 8808FL meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
• Yale 8808FL fronts are free floating to adjust from flat to the standard bevel of 1/8" in 2".
• Yale mortise locks with the same trim on both sides (lever x lever) are field reversible.
• These locks can be converted to accommodate the hand of the door.
• Finishes: 605 Bright Brass, Clear Coated, 612 Satin Bronze, Clear Coated, 613 Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed, 629 Bright Stainless Steel and 630 Satin Stainless Steel
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||8808FL Classroom Lock: For classroom, office, or utility room doors. Latchbolt retracted by lever either side, except when outside lever is locked by key outside. Inside lever always active. Deadlocking latchbolt.|
|Door Thickness||Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.|
|Case||Wrought steel, zinc dichromated|
|Latchbolt||3/4" throw, stainless steel two-piece anti-friction camming action|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours and for use on 20 minute wood doors.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 8808FL Classroom Mortise Lock Lever Body Only
No questions asked yet