- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The 8802FL meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
• Yale 8802FL fronts are free floating to adjust from flat to the standard bevel of 1/8" in 2".
• Yale mortise locks with the same trim on both sides (knob x knob or lever x lever) are field reversible.
• These locks can be converted to accommodate the hand of the door.
• However, to reduce installation costs, it is recommended that the hand of the door be specified for each lockset ordered.
• If the hand of the door is not specified, RH will be furnished.
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||8802FL Privacy Lock: Latchbolt by knob/lever either side. Deadbolt by thumbturn inside. When the deadbolt is projected, outside knob/lever is automatically made rigid. Anti-panic operation. Turning inside knob/lever retracts the latchbolt and deadbolt simultaneously, automatically unlocking outside knob/lever. In emergency, deadbolt may be unlocked from outside by E203 emergency key supplied.|
|Door Thickness||Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.|
|Case||Wrought steel, zinc dichromated|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Latchbolt||3/4" throw, stainless steel two-piece anti-friction camming action|
|Certifications||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours and for use on 20 minute wood doors.|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 8802FL Privacy/Bedroom Mortise Lock Body Only
No questions asked yet