- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The 8801FL meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
• Yale 8801FL fronts are free floating to adjust from flat to the standard bevel of 1/8" in 2".
• Yale mortise locks with the same trim on both sides (lever x lever) are field reversible.
• These locks can be converted to accommodate the hand of the door.
• Finish: 630 Satin Stainless Steel
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||8801FL Passage Latch: For doors that do not require locking. Either lever operates the latchbolt at all times.|
|Door Thickness||Standard for 1-3/4" thick doors.|
|Case||Wrought steel, zinc dichromated|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Latchbolt||3/4" throw, stainless steel two-piece anti-friction camming action|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||8" x 1-1/4"|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours and for use on 20 minute wood doors.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 8801FL-630 Passage Latch Mortise Lock Lever Body Only
No questions asked yet