• Designed for narrow stile doors
• Handed. LHR (field reversible)
• Bottom deadbolt for secure latching
• Fully adjustable roller strike
• Door Opening Height: Standard door height adjustable to 8' (244cm), with the device centerline at 39-15/16" (101cm) from floor
• Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
• Minimum Stile 2" (51mm).
• Projection: 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged
• Latchbolt: Top: 3/4" (19mm) throw, pullman-type with automatic deadlatching Bottom: 5/8" (16mm) throw deadbolt, held retracted during door swing
• Vertical Rods: 1/2" (13mm) O.D. telescoping tubular rods
• Strike: Top: Roller type 791. Bottom: Flush mounted 790. 794 floor strike optional (threshold openings).
• Fasteners: Machine screws standard for panic hardware
• Trims: 500F series escutcheon trim, 510F series pull/thumbpiece trim, 480F series offset pull trim.
• Available in Satin Stainless Steel 630 finish
• Allows the latchbolt to be retracted electrically for momentary or maintained periods of time from a remote location. Device bolts remain retracted (push/pull) for as long as the device is energized. Removal of power returns the device to the life safety, self-latching mechanical mode. Easy interface with central or local fire alarm systems, automatic door operators, and access control systems. Allows free egress at all times. Manual hex key dogging standard on non-rated devices.
• Solenoid Assembly, Continuous duty
• 5.5 volt solenoid with a 36-volt holding magnet (.172 amp seated)
• 9 amp inrush
• Requires a 4-wire minimum pivot or hinge to transfer power from frame to door.
• Requires the 781N controller for operation (USING ANY OTHER POWER SUPPLY VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF THE DEVICE.)
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Door Opening Width: 36 for 30" - 36" (76cm - 91cm)|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Handing||LHR - Left Hand Reverse|
|Current Draw||.35 amps @ 24VDC|
|U.L. Listed||UL/cUL Listed: FVSR/FVSR7 - Panic hardware|
|NYC MEA||477-91-E and 333-05-E|
|CA State Fire Marshal||4140-0257:111 and 3725-0257-112|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified A156.3 Grade 2|
|Warranty||Five-year mechanical warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 7220P-36-630-LHR SecureX Electric Latch Retraction Architectural Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet