• Designed for wide stile and flush doors
• Handed. RHR (field reversible)
• Bottom deadbolt for secure latching
• Fully adjustable roller strike
• Applications: Pairs of doors, Double egress, Metal door only
• Door Opening Width: 36 for 30" - 36" (76cm - 91cm)
• Standard door height adjustable to 8' (244cm), with the device centerline at 39-15/16" (101cm) from floor
• Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
• Minimum Stile Width: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Projection: 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged
• Top: 3/4" (19mm) throw, pullman-type with automatic deadlatching Bottom: 5/8" (16mm) throw deadbolt, held retracted during door swing
• Vertical Rods: 1/2" (13mm) O.D. telescoping tubular rods
• Strike: Top: Roller type 791. Bottom: Flush mounted 790. 794 floor strike optional (threshold openings).
• Fasteners: Machine screws and wood door fasteners standard for panic hardware. Sex nuts and bolts supplied standard for fire exit hardware.
• Trims: 620F series escutcheon trim, 630F series pull/thumbpiece trim, 680F series offset pull trim, 540F series rose trim.
• Available in Satin Stainless Steel 630 and 722 Black Oxidized Bronze, Oil Rubbed finishes
• Allows the latchbolt to be retracted electrically for momentary or maintained periods of time from a remote location. Device bolts remain retracted (push/pull) for as long as the device is energized. Removal of power returns the device to the life safety, self-latching mechanical mode. Easy interface with central or local fire alarm systems, automatic door operators, and access control systems. Allows free egress at all times. Manual hex key dogging standard on non-rated devices.
• Solenoid Assembly, Continuous duty
• 5.5 volt solenoid with a 36-volt holding magnet (.172 amp seated)
• 9 amp inrush
• Requires a 4-wire minimum pivot or hinge to transfer power from frame to door.
• Requires the 781N controller for operation (USING ANY OTHER POWER SUPPLY VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF THE DEVICE.)
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Door Opening Width: -36 for 30" - 36" (76cm - 91cm) doors|
|Handing||RHR - Right Hand Reverse|
|Lock Monitor Switch||Optional|
|Current Draw||.35 amps @ 24VDC|
|U.L. Listed||UL/cUL Listed: FVSR/FVSR7 - GXHX/GXHX7 - Fire exit hardware (F) (8' x 8' pairs, 3 hr.)|
|NYC MEA||477-91-E and 333-05-E|
|CA State Fire Marshal||4140-0257:111 and 3725-0257-112|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified A156.3 Type 8, Grade 1|
|Warranty||Five-year mechanical warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 7120FP-36-630-RHR SecureX Electric Latch Retraction Fire Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Yale 7120P-36-630-RHR SecureX Electric Latch Retraction Architectural Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device$1,474.00