- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Activation: Alarm is armed by turning key clockwise. Low audible chirp indicates alarm has been activated. Alarm will sound when the exit device pushpad is depressed. Factory preset for standard alarm mode which automatically resets after 5 minutes.
• Continuous Alarm Mode: Alarm sounds continuous when the exit device pushpad is depressed. Alarm must be manually reset by keyswitch. (This feature is selected by a switch on the circuit board.)
• Low Battery Warning: Audible chirp.
• Nuisance Alarm: Factory preset for instant alarm.
• Selectable feature for alarm to sound when pushpad is depressed for more than 2 seconds. (This feature is selected by a switch on the circuit board.)
• Arming Delay/Authorized Egress: 10-second delay (after arming) permitting egress (by turning key clockwise).
• Alarm Shunt: Ingress shunt alarm input for devices with latchbolt position (S) monitor. NOTE: “S” included with SVR devices.
• Arm/Disarm: Uses one 1-1/8" straight cam mortise cylinder. Clockwise turn arms the alarm, counter clockwise turn disarms or silences the alarm.
• Device Status: A Red LED indicator will illuminate every 30 seconds when the alarm is armed.
• Tamper Resistant: Built-in safety monitor sounds alarm when tampering occurs.
• Warning Decal: “EMERGENCY EXIT - ALARM WILL SOUND”
• Applications: Rim: 7100(F), 7200, 7200M(F); SquareBolt: 7150(F), 7250, 7250M(F); SVR: 7110(F), 7170(F), 7210, 7210M(F); CVR: 7120(F), 7160(F), 7220, 7220M(F); Mortise: 7130(F)
• Kit: Available in kit form for field retrofit.
• Bar Length: Available for 36" devices only. May not be used on bars less than 36".
• Standard 36" device fits doors 35"-36" Device cannot be cut less than 35".
• Finishes: 613 Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed, 630 Satin Stainless Steel and 722 Black Oxidized Bronze, Oil Rubbed
NOTE: The 7116 alarm kit cannot be retrofitted in the field to the 7110(F), 7170(F), 7210 or 7210M(F) surface vertical rod exit devices. This option is available as a factory order only for these devices. Any attempt to retrofit the 7116 alarm kit with these surface vertical rod exit devices will void the warranties for these products
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Standard 36" device fits doors 35"-36" Device cannot be cut less than 35".|
|Power||One 9-Volt Battery (included).|
|Sound Pressure||90db @ 10 feet.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 7116-36 Alarm Kit Less Cylinder For 7000 Series Architectural Exit Devices
No questions asked yet