- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Designed for wide stile and flush doors
• Handed. RHR (field reversible)
• Bottom deadbolt for secure latching
• Fully adjustable roller strike
• Applications: Pairs of doors, Double egress, Metal, wood or composite door materials
• Door Opening Height: Standard door height 7' (213cm), with the device centerline at 39-15/16" (101cm) from floor.
• Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
• Minimum Stile Width: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Projection: 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged
• Latchbolt: Top: 3/4" (19mm) throw, pullman-type with automatic deadlatching Bottom: 5/8" (16mm) throw deadbolt, held retracted during door swing
• Vertical Rods: 1/2" O.D. tubular brass, bronze or stainless steel with rod guides
• Strike: Top: Roller type 791. Bottom: Flush mounted 790. 794 floor strike optional (threshold openings).
• Fasteners: Machine screws and wood door fasteners standard for panic hardware.
• Trims: 620F series escutcheon trim, 630F series pull/thumbpiece trim, 680F series offset pull trim, 540F series rose trim.
• Dogging: Hex key dogging supplied standard on panic devices
• Available in Satin Stainless Steel 630 finish
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Door Opening Width: 36 for 30" - 36" (76cm - 91cm) doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Handing||RHR - Right Hand Reverse|
|U.L. Listed||UL/cUL Listed: FVSR/FVSR7 - Panic hardware GXHX/GXHX7|
|NYC MEA||477-91-E and 333-05-E|
|CA State Fire Marshal||4140-0257:111 and 3725-0257-112|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||Five-year mechanical warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 7110-36-630-RHR Architectural Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet