- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Designed for wide stile doors
• 3/4" throw deadlocking stainless steel pullman latchbolt
• Electroplated ferrous components provide corrosion resistance
• Available in double cylinder function
• Non-handed for easy installation
• Applications: Single swing doors, Pairs of doors with removable mullions, Metal, wood or composite door materials
• Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
• Minimum Stile Width: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Projection: 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged
• Latchbolt: 3/4" (19mm) deadlocking stainless steel pullman-type
• Strike: 757F, 793 optional (double door application, panic only)
• Fasteners: Machine screws and wood door fasteners standard for panic hardware.
• Trims: 620F series escutcheon trim, 630F series pull/thumbpiece trim, 680F series offset pull trim, 540F series rose trim, 121NL cylinder only.
• Available in Satin Stainless Steel 630 finish
• Allows the latchbolt to be retracted electrically for momentary or maintained periods of time from a remote location. Device bolts remain retracted (push/pull) for as long as the device is energized. Removal of power returns the device to the life safety, self-latching mechanical mode. Easy interface with central or local fire alarm systems, automatic door operators, and access control systems. Allows free egress at all times. Manual hex key dogging standard on non-rated devices.
• Solenoid Assembly, Continuous duty
• 5.5 volt solenoid with a 36-volt holding magnet (.172 amp seated)
• 9 amp inrush
• Requires a 4-wire minimum pivot or hinge to transfer power from frame to door.
• Requires the 781N controller for operation (USING ANY OTHER POWER SUPPLY VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF THE DEVICE.)
|Manufacturer||Yale Locks And Hardware|
|Dimensions||Door Opening Width: 36 for 30" - 36" (76cm - 91cm) doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Current Draw||5.5 volt solenoid with a 36-volt holding magnet (.172 amp seated)|
|U.L. Listed||UL/cUL Listed: FVSR/FVSR7 - Panic hardware GXHX/GXHX7|
|NYC MEA||477-91-E and 333-05-E|
|CA State Fire Marshal||4140-0257:111 and 3725-0257-112|
|Warranty||Five-year mechanical warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 7100P SecureX Electric Latch Retraction Architectural Rim Exit Device
No questions asked yet