- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Free Wheeling lever mechanism increases vandal resistance and reduces the amount of maintenance typically required of locksets with rigid levers.
• Stainless steel latchbolt provides added strength and wear resistance. Direct 1/2" throw is standard.
• Wear-resistant plates in the chassis help extend the life of the lockbody and provide smoother lock operation.
• Longer thread locking through-bolts through the chassis provide greater stability and prevent rotation.
• Three non-handed lever options (Augusta, Monroe, and Pacific Beach) comply with ADA requirements for easy gripping and operation.
• 3-1/2" roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout
|Manufacturer||Yale Locks And Hardware|
|Lock Functions||5404LN - Entry Lock - For entrance or office doors. Deadlocking latchbolt. Either lever operates latchbolt (except when outside lever is locked from inside). Pushing button in inside lever locks outside lever. (Automatically releases when inside lever is turned or key is rotated in locked outside lever.) Latchbolt is operated by key in outside lever or by rotating inside lever. Inside lever always active.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick|
|Backset||Locksets are packed standard with 2-3/4|
|Keying/Keyways||E1R (Para) Keyway|
|Roses||3-1/2" roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout|
|Strikes||Standard ANSI Strike|
|Certifications||Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||UL - cUL Fire Label for all door functions up to 3 hours|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 5404LN Entry Cylindrical Lever Lock w/ Conventional Cylinder
No questions asked yet