- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Mortise installation for 1-3/4" (44mm) doors.
• The 350 series mortise deadlocks conform to ANSI/BHMA Specifications
• A156.115 which cover hardware preparations for steel doors and steel frames
• And A156.115-W which cover hardware preparations for wood doors with wood or steel frames.
• Finish: 626 Satin Chrome Plated.
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||354 - Deadbolt operated by thumbturn inside only. No outside operation.|
|Door Thickness||Mortise installation for 1-3/4" (44mm) doors|
|Backset||2-3/4" (70mm) only.|
|Case||Heavy wrought steel, zinc plated and dichromated.|
|Deadbolt||Laminated stacked steel with hardened pin, 1" (25mm) throw.|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||4-5/8" x 1-1/8" (117mm x 29mm) Brass, bronze or stainless steel. Adjustable to accommodate flat or beveled-edged doors (bevel adjustment 1/8" in 2" (3mm in 51mm).|
|Strikes||3-1/2" x 1-1/8", model number 30S provided standard|
|U.L. Listed||350 series deadlocks, when used in conjunction with the primary latching device, are UL - cUL listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours. In addition, the 350 series are cUL listed for use on wood doors having a rating up to and including 90 minutes.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 354-626 Deadbolt Operated By Thumbturn Inside Only Mortise Deadlock
No questions asked yet