- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Complete Self-Contained: Kit incorporates a solid-state circuit with electronically generated alarm. Powered by the supplied 9 VDC transistor battery.
• Easy Installation: Alarm kit requires only drilling and tapping 3 holes. Can be retrofitted to existing 2100 series exit devices.
• Cylinder Arm/Disarm: A mortise cylinder (not supplied unless specified) arms and disarms the alarm. A Red LED indicator will illuminate every 30 seconds when the alarm is armed and in stand-by.
• Arming Delay/Authorized Egress: 10-second delay (after arming) permitting egress (by turning key clockwise).
• Tamper Resistant: Removing cover will activate alarm. Battery is protected by a hardened steel shield. Alarm will continue to sound even when alarm switch wires are cut.
• Nuisance Alarm: Factory preset for instant alarm. Selectable feature for alarm to sound when exit device touchbar is depressed for more than 2 seconds. (This feature is selected by a switch on the circuit board.)
• Activation: Alarm is armed by turning key clockwise. Low audible chirp indicates alarm has been activated. Alarm will sound when the exit device touchbar is depressed. Factory preset for standard alarm mode which automatically resets after 5 minutes.
• Continuous Alarm Mode: Alarm sounds continuously when the exit device touchbar is depressed. Alarm must be manually reset by keyswitch. (This feature is selected by a switch on the circuit board.)
• Low Battery Drain: On stand-by conditions (with few or no alarm activations) battery life is approximately one yearLow
• Power Battery Indicator: The electronic circuit will sound an audible beep every 30 seconds when the battery power drops below a safe operating level.
• Warning Decal: Alarm Kit is complete with a decal, warning user of the alarm, “EMERGENCY EXIT – ALARM WILL SOUND”.
• Material: Chassis, stainless steel; cover, non-ferrous.
• Finishes: 689 (Aluminum Painted)
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||2-1/2" high, 2-3/8" deep, 7" long|
|Power||9 VDC battery|
|Battery Life||Low Battery Drain: On stand-by conditions (with few or no alarm activations) battery life is approximately one year|
|Push Bar||Minimum Door Width 36"|
|Sound Pressure||Alarm sounds loud, piercing tone (measures 90 to 96 decibels (Db) at 10 feet).|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 2116-689 Alarm Kit Less Cylinder For 2100 Series Flat Bar Exit Devices
No questions asked yet