- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Designed for wide stile doors
• Handed, specify hand (field reversible)
• Positive action linkage on a deadlocking top pullman bolt
• Simultaneous direct pull bottom deadbolt
• When unlatched, device keeps both bolts retracted until door is shut
• Applications: Pairs of doors, Double egress, Metal, wood or composite door materials
• Door Opening Height: Standard door height 7' (213cm), with the device centerline at 39-15/16" (101cm) from floor.
• Optional heights up to 8' (fire) and 10' (panic) available by using rod extensions.
• Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
• Minimum Stile Width: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Projection: 2-1/2" (64mm) active, 1-3/4" (44mm) depressed
• Latchbolt: Top: 3/4" (19mm) throw, pullman-type with automatic deadlatching.
• Bottom: 5/8" (16mm) throw deadbolt, held retracted during door swing.
• Vertical Rods: 1/2" (13mm) O.D. tubular brass, bronze or stainless steel with rod guides
• Strike: Top: Roller type 791. Bottom: Flush mounted 790. 794 floor strike optional (threshold openings).
• Fasteners: Machine screws and wood door fasteners standard for panic hardware.
• Trims: 210F series utility trim, 440F series rose trim, 580F series rose trim with escutcheon plate, 620F series escutcheon trim, 630F series pull/thumbpiece trim.
• Dogging: Hex key dogging supplied standard on panic devices
• Finishes: 689 (Aluminum Painted), 691 (Light Bronze Painted) & 695 (Dark Bronze Painted).
|Manufacturer||Yale Locks And Hardware|
|Dimensions||Door Opening Width: -36 for 30" - 36" (76cm - 91cm) doors -48 for 42" - 48" (107cm - 122cm) doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|U.L. Listed||UL/cUL Listed: FVSR/FVSR7 - Panic hardware|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Type 2, Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 2110 Flat Bar Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet