- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Designed for wide stile doors
• Non-handed for easy installation
• Steel interlock “E” bracket maintains door-to-mullion relationship in fire-labeled devices
• Deadlocking pullman latchbolt positively engages roller strike
• Applications: Single swing doors, Pairs of doors (mullion required), Metal, wood or composite door materials
• Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
• Minimum Stile Width: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Projection: 2-1/2" (64mm) active, 1-3/4" (44mm) depressed
• Latchbolt: 3/4" (19mm) deadlocking stainless steel pullman-type
• Strike: 757F
• Fasteners: Machine screws and wood door fasteners standard for panic hardware. Sex nuts and bolts supplied standard for fire exit hardware.
• Trims: 121NL cylinder only, 210F series utility trim, 440F series rose trim, 580F series rose trim with escutcheon plate, 620F series escutcheon trim, 630F series pull/thumbpiece trim.
• Finish: 630 (Satin Stainless Steel)
|Manufacturer||Yale Locks And Hardware|
|Dimensions||Door Opening Width: -36 for 30" - 36" (76cm - 91cm) doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|U.L. Listed||UL/cUL Listed: FVSR/FVSR7 - Panic hardware|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA Certified: A156.3 Type 1, Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 2100F-36-630 Flat Bar Fire Rim Exit Device (Satin Stainless Steel)
No questions asked yet