- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Designed for wide stile and flush doors
• Handed; specify hand
• Two-piece mechanical 3/4" throw deadlocking stainless steel latchbolt
• Applications: Single swing doors, Pairs of doors with vertical rod devices or automatic flush bolts, Metal, wood or compatible door materials
• Door Opening Width: -36 for 30" - 36" (76cm - 91cm) doors -48 for 36" - 48" (91cm - 122cm) doors
• Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard. 2" and 2-1/4" (51mm and 57mm) optional; specify when ordering.
• Minimum Stile Width: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Projection: 5-5/8" (143mm) active, 4-1/2" (114mm) depressed.
• Latchbolt: Two piece mechanical 3/4" (19mm) deadlocking stainless steel with anti-friction insert and auxiliary deadlocking latch
• Strike: 798 curved lip, non-handed standard.
• Fasteners: Machine screws and wood door fasteners standard for panic hardware.
• Trims: 350F/620F/650F series escutcheon trim, 630F/660F/670F series pull/thumbpiece trim.
• Dogging: Hex key dogging supplied standard on panic devices
• Available in Satin Stainless Steel 630 finish
Order as follows, according to function.
• 1530-L5 Entry by rigid lever when dogged. Key retracts latchbolt.
• 1530-K8 Entry by knob lock/unlocked by key or knob only (passage).
• 1530-L8 Entry by lever lock/unlocked by key or lever only (passage).
• 1530-T8 Entry by thumbpiece lock/unlocked by key or thumbpiece only (passage).
|Manufacturer||Yale Locks And Hardware|
|U.L. Listed||UL/cUL Listed: FVSR/FVSR7 - Panic hardware|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Type 3, Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 1530 Traditional Mortise Exit Device
No questions asked yet