- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Designed for wide stile and flush doors
• Handed; RHR hand
• Two-piece mechanical 3/4" throw deadlocking stainless steel latchbolt
• Applications: Single swing doors, Pairs of doors with vertical rod devices or automatic flush bolts, Metal, wood or compatible door materials
• Door Opening Width: -36 for 30" - 36" (76cm - 91cm) doors -48 for 36" - 48" (91cm - 122cm) doors
• Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard. 2" and 2-1/4" (51mm and 57mm) optional; specify when ordering.
• Minimum Stile Width: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Projection: 5-5/8" (143mm) active, 4-1/2" (114mm) depressed.
• Latchbolt: Two piece mechanical 3/4" (19mm) deadlocking stainless steel with anti-friction insert and auxiliary deadlocking latch
• Strike: 798 curved lip, non-handed standard.
• Fasteners: Machine screws and wood door fasteners standard for panic hardware.
• Trims: 350F/620F/650F series escutcheon trim, 630F/660F/670F series pull/thumbpiece trim.
• Dogging: Hex key dogging supplied standard on panic devices
• Available in Satin Chrome Plated 626 finish
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Door Opening Width: -36 for 30" - 36" (76cm - 91cm) doors|
|Trim Function||Mortise Device, Active Thumbpiece Trim. Thumbpiece Trim Not Included|
|Handing||RHR - Right Hand Reverse|
|U.L. Listed||UL/cUL Listed: FVSR/FVSR7 - Panic hardware|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Type 3, Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 1530-T8-36-626-RHR Traditional Active Thumbpiece Trim Mortise Exit Device
No questions asked yet