- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Designed for wide stile doors
• Handed, RHR (field reversible)
• Positive action linkage on a deadlocking top pullman bolt
• Simultaneous direct pull bottom deadbolt
• When unlatched, device keeps both bolts retracted until door is shut
• Apllications: Pairs of doors, Double egress, Metal, wood or composite door materials
• Door Opening Height: Standard door height 7' (213cm), with the device centerline at 39-5/16" (100cm) from floor.
• Optional heights up to 8' (fire) and 10' (panic) available by using rod extensions.
• Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
• Minimum Stile Width: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Projection: 5-5/8" (143mm) active, 4-1/2" (114mm) depressed.
• Latchbolt: Top: 3/4" (19mm) throw, pullman-type with automatic deadlatching
• Bottom: 5/8" (16mm) throw deadbolt, held retracted during door swing
• Vertical Rods: 1/2" (13mm) O.D. tubular brass, bronze or stainless steel with rod guides
• Strike: Top: Roller type 791. Bottom: Flush mounted 790.
• Fasteners: Machine screws and wood door fasteners standard for panic hardware.
• Trims: 620F series escutcheon trim, 630F series pull/thumbpiece trim.
• Dogging: Hex key dogging supplied standard on panic devices
• Available in 626 Satin Chrome Plated finish
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Door Opening Width: -36 for 30" - 36" (76cm - 91cm) doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Handing||RHR - Right Hand Reverse|
|U.L. Listed||UL/cUL Listed: FVSR/FVSR7 - Panic hardware|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Type 2, Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 1510-36-626-RHR Traditional Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet