- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Designed for wide stile doors
• Handed, RHR (field reversible)
• Applications: Single swing doors, Pairs of doors with removable mullions, Metal, wood or composite door materials
• Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
• Minimum Stile Width: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Projection: 5-5/8" (143mm) active, 4-1/2" (114mm) depressed.
• Latchbolt: 3/4" (19mm) deadlocking stainless steel pullman-type
• Strike: 799 (panic & fire)
• Fasteners: Machine screws and wood door fasteners standard for panic hardware.
• Trims: 620F series escutcheon trim, 630F series pull/thumbpiece trim.
• Dogging: Hex key dogging supplied standard on panic devices
• Available in 626 Satin Chrome Plated finish
|Manufacturer||Yale ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Door Opening Width: -36 for 30" - 36" (76cm - 91cm) doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Handing||RHR - Right Hand Reverse|
|U.L. Listed||UL/cUL Listed: FVSR/FVSR7 - Panic hardware|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Type 1, Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yale 1500-36-626-RHR Traditional Rim Exit Device
No questions asked yet