• Fast, easy entry during bad weather.
• The easy touch keypad makes entry quick and safe when it's dark.
• One push of a button as you exit will secure your door from outside.
• You choose your own secret personal code consisting of 4 to 8 digits.
• Your secret personal code can be changed easily, as often as you desire.
• Weiser Lock Tip: Not all criminals are stupid - a four digit code used over years may become soiled.
• Once the 4 digits are obvious it only leaves a possible 24 combinations.
• Therefore Weiser Lock recommends a 6 - 8 digit code for further security.
• It is also recommended to change your code once a year.
• If 3 wrong codes are entered in a row a buzzer will sound for 15 seconds and the system shuts down to discourage further guessing.
• Easily replaces existing door hardware.
• Only requires standard size deadbolt opening for installation.
• A low battery warning light is located on the inner trim.
• Finishes: Bright Brass 3, Venetian Bronze 11P, Satin Nickle 15, Antique Nickle 15A and Brushed Chrome 26D
|Backset||The bolt adjusts for 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" (60 or 70mm) throw - the distance from the deadbolt handle to the edge of the door|
|Door Thickness||Will fit door 1 3/8" to 2" (35 - 50mm) thick|
|Power||4 "AA" alkaline batteries estimated Battery life is about one year|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty on Electronic Components|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Weiser 1460 Powerbolt Touchpad Electronic Deadbolt
No questions asked yet