• RX2330 bar features an active push pad with 2 monitoring switches or “request to exit” switch, used to inhibit alarms for authorized exiting.
• The 330 grooved outer case are designed as companion unit for series 35A and 99 exit devices
• The internal SPDT switch should not be used to control a load, but as a signaling switch
• Supplied with 3´ (914mm) cable at the hinge side of door
• Finish: Chromium, Dull US26D 626
Request to Exit (RX2)
• The RX2 feature uses 2 RX switches
• The RX (Request to Exit) feature is used to signal the use of an opening.
• The device can be connected to a security console, or may be used as a single door alarm when used with a horn and power supply.
• A continuous current electric transfer must be used for transferring power from the frame to the door.
• The RX switch option should not be used to control a load, but as a signalling switch (0.5 amps. resistive maximum).
|Manufacturer||Von Duprin Allegion|
|Dimensions||3´ (914mm) 2´6˝ (762mm) to 3´ (914mm)|
|Trim Function||A push/pull operation can be accomplished by using 990DT, 996DT trim or any Ives Pull|
|Signal Switches||2 - SPDT Switches|
|Current Draw||SPDT 0.5 ampere @ 24VDC Solenoid Draw - 0.22 amp|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Von Duprin RX2330-3-US26D Request To Exit Pushpad 3' Door
No questions asked yet