• RX2330 bar features an active push pad with 2 monitoring switches or “request to exit” switch, used to inhibit alarms for authorized exiting.
• The 330 grooved outer case are designed as companion unit for series 35A and 99 exit devices
• The internal SPDT switch should not be used to control a load, but as a signaling switch
• Supplied with 3´ (914mm) cable at the hinge side of door
• Finishes: Chromium, Polished US26 625, Anodized, Aluminum US28 628, Chromium, Dull US26D 626, Brass, Polished US3 605, Brass, Dull US4 606, Bronze, Dull US10 612 and Anodized Duranodic (Dark Bronze) 313AN 710
Request to Exit (RX2)
• The RX2 feature uses 2 RX switches
• The RX (Request to Exit) feature is used to signal the use of an opening.
• The device can be connected to a security console, or may be used as a single door alarm when used with a horn and power supply.
• A continuous current electric transfer must be used for transferring power from the frame to the door.
• The RX switch option should not be used to control a load, but as a signalling switch (0.5 amps. resistive maximum).
|Dimensions||3´ (914mm) 2´6˝ (762mm) to 3´ (914mm)
4´ (1219mm) 3´1˝ (940mm) to 4´ (1219mm)
|Trim Function||A push/pull operation can be accomplished by using 990DT, 996DT trim or any Ives Pull|
|Signal Switches||2 - SPDT Switches|
|Current Draw||SPDT 0.5 ampere @ 24VDC Solenoid Draw - 0.22 amp|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Von Duprin RX2-330 Request To Exit Pushpad
No questions asked yet