- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Steel mullions are 2´´ (51mm) wide and 3´´ (76mm) deep, with a wall thickness of 1/8´´ (3mm).
• Mullions are shipped with mounting screws and prepared for strikes.
• Strikes are not included except where indicated.
• KR – Keyed Removable Steel Mullions makes removal faster and easier by a single operation of the mortise cylinder.
• Once mullion is removed, large equipment or furniture can freely pass through the opening.
• Prepared for and must be used with two 268 strikes (88-F device), or two 499F (22-F, 98-F, 99F devices).
• For use with Von Duprin fire exit rim devices.
• The unit will self lock when re-installed, without use of the cylinder key.
• Uses a 1-1/4" mortise cylinder with a straight cam.
• Includes Keyed Removable Kit.
• Cylinders are sold separately.
• Finish: Anodized, Aluminum US28 628
This mullion is not easily removed due to special fittings.
|Manufacturer||Von Duprin Allegion|
|Dimensions||8´ 5´´ (2565mm)|
|U.L. Listed||UL fire labeled mullion for up to 3 hour opening using Von Duprin fire exit rim devices|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Von Duprin KR9954-8-5-SP28 Fire Rated Keyed Removable Steel Mullion For Openings Up To 8' 5"
No questions asked yet