- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Steel mullions are 2´´ (51mm) wide and 3´´ (76mm) deep, with a wall thickness of 1/8´´ (3mm).
• Mullions are shipped with mounting screws and prepared for strikes.
• Strikes are not included except where indicated.
• KR – Keyed Removable Steel Mullions makes removal faster and easier by a single operation of the mortise cylinder.
• Once mullion is removed, large equipment or furniture can freely pass through the opening.
• The unit will self lock when re-installed, without use of the cylinder key.
• Uses a 1-1/4" mortise cylinder with a straight cam.
• Includes Keyed Removable Kit.
• Cylinders are sold separately.
• Finishes: Anodized, Aluminum US28 628 and Anodized Duranodic (Dark Bronze) 313AN 710.
|Dimensions||8´ 6´´ Heigth (2591mm)|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Von Duprin KR4954-8-6 Keyed Removable Steel Mullion For Openings Up To 8' 6"
No questions asked yet