- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• EPTs are used to transfer power from the door frame to the door.
• One half of the unit mortises into the frame, the other half into the door.
• Between the two halves is flexible armored conduit where the wires pass.
• All EPTs come with wire installed, which you may or may not use.
• Some applications require different wires than those furnished.
• Two 18 gauge wires Rating, 24VDC 2 amperes, 16 amperes maximum surge.
• Finishes: Sprayed aluminum SP28 and Sprayed Dark Bronze SP313
Not for use with swing clear hinges or center-hung pivots.
|Dimensions||Housing: 9˝ x 1-1⁄4˝ x 1-5⁄8˝ (229mm x 32mm x 38mm)|
|Application||Door Applications: Up to 5˝ butt hinges - 180° Swing, 5 1/2˝ butt hinges - 130° Swing, 6˝ butt hinges - 110° Swing, 3/4˝ butt offset pivots - 180° Swing|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed as “Miscellaneous” Fire Door Accessory” GVUX|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Von Duprin EPT2 Electric Power Transfer Two 18 Gauge Wires
No questions asked yet