• The 24VDC solenoid can be energized from a distant controller, thus allowing access control of the opening.
• The control of stairwells in high-rise buildings is a common application for this trim.
• When electrically unlocked the unit operates as a normal lever trim.
• When electrically locked, the lever feels locked, but when more than 35 pounds of torque pressure is applied, the breakaway lever feature engages.
• The E996L is provided standard in a fail safe (FS) condition or fail secure (FSE) where allowed.
• The trim can be ordered with a device, added to an existing 98/99 series device application
• Breakaway lever trim.
• Night Latch function, Key retracts latchbolt. Lever remains ridgid. Rim cylinder not included.
• Device type: R/V (rim/surface or concealed vertical rod).
• LHR is furnished.
• Field reversible.
• Lever style 07.
• Power input for E996L is 24VDC
• Two wires on trim are non-polarized (18 AWG minimum)
• Finishes: Brass, Satin US4, Bronze, Satin US10, Bronze Oil-Rubbed Satin US10B, Chrome, Polished US26, Chrome, Satin US26D and Sprayed Duranodic SP313
|Trim Function||Night Latch Function|
|Current Draw||Solenoid – Continuous Duty 24VDC|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Von Duprin E996L-R/V-LHR-07 Electrified Breakaway Lever Rim/Surface or Concealed Vertical Rod Trim
No questions asked yet