- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Device ships EO (Exit Only
• Strikes 575 – Dull Black
• Fasteners & Includes 1-3/4" (19mm) – 2-1/4" (57mm) Wood & Metal Doors
• Sex Bolts (SNB) Optional
• Device Centerline from 39-5/8" (1006 mm)
• Center Case Dimensions 8" x 2-3/4" x 2-3/8" (203mm x 70mm x 60mm)
• Mechanism Case Dimensions 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
• Projection Pushbar Neutral – 3-13/16" (97 mm)
• Pushbar Depressed – 3-1/16" (78 mm)
• Finish: Chromium, Dull US26D 626
Electric Mortise Lock Device
• The electric mortise lock device has all the versatility and advantages of the standard mortise lock device, plus the advantage of being electrically controlled by a remote switching device, an access control system or an automatic fire alarm system.
• The device features the E7500 mortise lock.
• The E7500 controls the locking of the outside trim.
• When unlocked, the door remains latched, preserving the fire rating of the door and making it particularly useful where codes permit locking but require unlocking during a fire emergency.
• Field reversible handing
• 24 VDC continuous duty solenoid
• Fail secure (unlocked when energized, locked when de-energized or during power failure). Specify with suffix “FSE”
• 24 VAC (with SO option)
• Solenoid –– .30 AMPS @ 24VDC
• Each switch –– Up to 2.0 AMPS @ 24VDC Maximum
• The E option does not include the power transfer from door to frame, the power supply or the control operator.
|Dimensions||Device Length 3’ 2’4" to 3’ (711mm to 914 mm) Door Size|
|Trim Function||EO (Exit Only)|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Signal Switches||SPDT signal to monitor the outside trim condition|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed for accident hazard installations|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI A156.3 – 2001 Grade 1|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Von Duprin E9875EO-3-US26D-FSE Exit Only Electric Mortise Lock Exit Device Fail Secure 24VDC 3' Door
No questions asked yet