• Device Function: Device ships EO (Exit Only)
• Field sizeable
• 3/4" (19mm) throw latch bolt
• Latch bolt deadlocking
• Dimensions: Crossbar height to finished floor 36-13/16" (935mm) at center
• Latch bolt height to finished floor 40-3/32" (1018mm) at center
• Crossbar projection — neutral 4-7/8" (124mm) depressed 4" (102mm)
• Crossbar length 42" (1067mm) field sizeable
• Lock stile case 8-1/4" x 2" 2-15/16" (210mm x 51mm x 24mm)
• Hinge stile case 6" x 1-3/4" x 15/16" (152mm x 44mm x 24mm)
• Crossbar tubing 1" (25mm)
• Lock case 4-5/8" x 5-3/4" x 1-3/16" (117mm x 146mm x 46mm)
• Face plate 1-1/4" x 8" x 7/32" (32mm x 203mm x 6mm)
• Cylinder backset 2-3/4" (70mm)
• Available in Chrome Dull US26D Finish Only
Strike and Fasteners
• Device is furnished with standard 575 strike in dull black.
• All necessary mounting fasteners are included.
• The E8875 electric mortise lock device has all the versatility and advantages of the 8875 mortise lock device, plus the advantage of being electrically controllable by a remote switching device, an access control or automatic device, or an automatic fire alarm system.
• The E8875 feature controls the locking of the outside trim. When unlocked, the door remains latched, preserving the fire rating of the door and making it particularly useful where codes permit locking, but require unlocking during a fire
• Key override is an NL type function.
• Field reversible mortise lock
• 24 VDC continuous duty solenoid
• Tamper resistant (auxiliary dead latch)
• Silent operation
• Corrosion resistant
• Signalling functions
• Key mechanically retracts latchbolt.
• Fail safe (locked when energized, unlocked when de-energized or during power failure, specify with suffix "FS").
• Fail secure (unlocked when energized — specify with suffix "FSE"). Outside trim automatically relocks, unless held unlocked electrically.
Note: Some Fire codes will require "Fail Safe" (FS) operation for stairwell doors. Be sure to specify the correct operation for your application.
|Dimensions||Crossbar length 42" (1067mm) field sizeable|
|Trim Function||8875EO (Exit Only)|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed for accident hazard installations|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI A156.3 – 1994 Grade 1|
|Warranty||3 Years Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Von Duprin E8875EO Exit Only Electric Mortise Lock Exit Device
No questions asked yet