- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The E7500 controls the locking of the outside trim. When unlocked, the door remains latched, preserving the fire rating of the door and making it particularly useful where codes permit locking, but require unlocking during a fire emergency.
• The E7500 unlocks electrically and cannot be locked or unlocked mechanically.
• The outside trim cylinder retracts the latch bolt for mechanical override, night latch function.
• Available only with TP, K or L functions. 1-1/4˝ (32mm) mortise cylinder with straight cam (not furnished.) (Schlage B502-191)
• The E7500 lock contains a SPDT signal to monitor the outside trim condition (locked or unlocked) and a second SPDT signal switch to monitor the latch bolt.
• The E option does not include the power transfer from door to frame, the power supply or the control operator.
• Field reversible handing
• 12VDC continuous duty solenoid
• Tamper resistant
• Corrosion resistant
• Internal solenoid
• Fail secure - unlocked when energized, specify with suffix “FSE”. Outside trim automatically relocks, unless held unlocked electrically.
• Finish: Satin Stainless Steel US32D
|Manufacturer||Von Duprin Allegion|
|Lock Housing||4-1/2˝ (114mm) D x 8˝ (203mm) H x 1-1/4˝ (32mm) W|
|Mode of Operation||Fail Secure|
|Power Requirements||Voltage 24V|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed FVSR SA163 panic hardware and/or GXHX R4504(N) fire exit hardware|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Von Duprin E7500-US32D-12VDC-FSE Electric Unlocking Mortise Lock For Von Duprin Exit Devices
No questions asked yet