- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Device ships EO (Exit Only)
• Strikes 299 – Dull Black
• Dogging Feature No Mechanical Dogging
• Fasteners & Includes 1-3/4" (19mm) – 2-1/4" (57mm) Wood & Metal Doors
• Sex Bolts (SNB)
• Latch Bolt Deadlocking, 3/4" (19mm) throw
• Device Centerline from 39-13/16" (1011 mm)
• Finished Floor 39-11/16" (1008 mm) with Mullion
• Center Case Dimensions 8" x 2-3/4" x 2-3/8" (203mm x 70mm x 60mm)
• Mechanism Case Dimensions 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
• Projection Pushbar Neutral – 3-13/16" (97 mm)
• Pushbar Depressed – 3-1/16" (78 mm)
• Finishes: Chromium, Polished US26 625, Anodized, Aluminum US28 628, Chromium, Dull US26D 626, Brass, Polished US3 605, Brass, Dull US4 606, Bronze, Dull US10 612 and Anodized Duranodic (Dark Bronze) 313AN 710
• Designed for use on delayed exit applications, the Chexit system is ideal for controlled areas.
• All controls, auxiliary locking, local alarm, and remote signalling are self-contained in the Chexit, providing safe, secure, easy to install and simple to operate door control and exit hardware.
• Chexit controlled exit device for use on Panic or Fire Exit hardware applications.
• This concept in delayed exit systems combines life safety with the needs of security and meets all requirements of NFPA 101 for “Special Locking Arrangement.”
• The Chexit device includes decal for application on door. “PUSH UNTIL ALARM SOUNDS. DOOR CAN BE OPENED IN 15 SECONDS”
• Request to Exit Switch: Built into the device to detect when someone attempts to exit. Pushing the push pad when the device is armed will cause this switch to start an irreversible alarm cycle.
• Nuisance Alarm: When a Chexit is located in a public area, it can be desireable to limit false alarms. If the Nuisance Delay options are set to off, the device will go into alarm as soon as the push pad is touched (when armed). Turning the Nuisance Delay on will require the push pad to be pressed for 2 seconds before the Chexit goes into alarm. If the Nuisance Audible and Nuisance Delay are both on, the alarm will sound as soon as the push pad is pressed, but the alarm sequence will stop unless the push pad is held for 2 seconds or more.
• Remote Alarm: A set of relay contact are provided to give external alarm indication. These contact close when the device is in an irreversible alarm condition. These contact can be used to drive a horn, lamp, or other indicative device.
• Key Switch: The Key Switch provides the means to arm, disarm or reset the Chexit. The key can be removed in either the Arm or Disarm position.
• Indicator Lamp: The status of the Chexit can be determined by the indicator lamp. When the lamp is off, this indicates the device is disarmed and is functioning as a normal exit device (no delay). A continuously on lamp indicates the device has just been armed and as soon as the selectable rearm timer expires, the device will arm. A slow flashing lamp indicates the device is armed. A fast flashing indicator lamp indicates the device is in alarm.
• Internal Horn: Whenever the device is in alarm or the push pad is pressed the internal horn will sound. The volume level of this horn exceeds 85 db at 6 feet.
• Door Position Input: An external door position switch can be connected to the Chexit.
• External Inhibit Input: This optional input is provided to allow remote override of the Chexit in the armed condition. It also allows remoe reset of the Chexit in an alarmed condition.
• Fire Alarm Input: This input disables the Chexit immediately upon a fire alarm.
• Internal Auxiliary Lock: The Auxiliary Lock is engaged when the Chexit is armed. The locking mechanism is specifically designed to hold securely even when the exit device is struck with forceful blows.
|Dimensions||Touchbar height to finished floor 39-13/16" (1011mm) at center
Touchbar projection neutral 3-13/16" (97mm) depressed 3-1/16" (78mm)
Center case 8" x 2-1/4" x 2-3/4" (203mm x 57mm x 70mm)
Device length: Short 3' (914mm) 2'10" to 3' (864mm to 914mm) door size
|Trim Function||CX99EO (Exit Only)|
|Signal Switches||Built into the device to detect when someone attempts to exit. Pushing the push pad when the device is armed will cause this switch to start an irreversible alarm cycle.|
|Alarm Module||When a Chexit is located in a public area, it can be desireable to limit false alarms. If the Nuisance Delay options are set to off, the device will go into alarm as soon as the push pad is touched (when armed). Turning the Nuisance Delay on will require the push pad to be pressed for 2 seconds before the Chexit goes into alarm. If the Nuisance Audible and Nuisance Delay are both on, the alarm will sound as soon as the push pad is pressed, but the alarm sequence will stop unless the push pad is held for 2 seconds or more.|
|Current Draw||24VDC, 16A|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed “Controlled Exit Panic Device,” for use on Panic Exit hardware applications|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3, 2001, Grade I.|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Von Duprin CX99EO-3 Exit Only Chexit Controlled Rim Exit Device 3' Door
No questions asked yet